Terms of Service Louisville TimeBank and Membership agreements
When you sign on to the Louisville TimeBank website for the first time, you will agree to terms of service for both hOurworld, who provides our time banking software, and for the Louisville TimeBank itself. We know that it is very easy to just click the button and not read the agreements, so please read them here!
- I understand that the Louisville TimeBank shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by information contained on this web site or any other Time Bank resources.
- I pledge not to reveal the contents of this site, nor any other documentation provided by my local Time Bank to non-members, especially any personal information provided.
- Email addresses received by being a member of this site shall be used for TimeBank purposes only. Under no circumstances should email addresses received from being a TimeBank member be used to solicit for any purpose.
- I understand that I will receive emails from other members of the Louisville TimeBank through this web site. I also understand that I will receive e-newsletters alerting me of events, potlucks, elections, annual meetings, and general news in the TimeBank.
- I understand that the function of the Louisville TimeBank is to facilitate the exchange of neighborly services within the community and is a coordinating agency only. Members provide services to the best of their ability and do not guarantee their work.
- National Criminal checks are conducted on each member when they initially apply, however it is a member’s responsibility to use the same caution they would in other circumstances to get to know a person, make reference checks – especially for babysitting, elder care, animal care and driving. Since any agreements shall be made by and between parties involved in this transaction The Louisville Time Bank inc. or any of their agents will not be held responsible and will not assume any liability for claims, damages, or any other consequences which may arise from this arrangement.
- I hereby agree the duty, responsibility, and liability that is inherent with Time Bank exchanges shall remain as it would be if the parties were not part of any Time Bank. I agree to leave intact the normal remedies and cause-of-action available to these parties in the event of any unforeseen circumstance. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless all parties who facilitate or participate in Time Bank exchanges.
- I understand that to perform any health care that is licensed in the state of Kentucky,I must have a valid Kentucky license to perform those services via TimeBank exchanges.
- I agree that if I use my personal vehicle in rendering services through the TimeBank, I will in accordance with Kentucky law, have automobile liability insurance covering bodily injury and property damage.